FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
#316984
Hi Everyone.

I am looking for a pair of 2011 F1 Singapore Ticket for my collection purposes.
If you have it, please let me know & willing to purchase it.
Thanks.

**25th September 2011** (Only need this ticket date)
#317506
DarezDeviL wrote:
LRW wrote:How much for???
How much you willing to let go?
Please let me know asap.
Thanks.
Sorry, I dont actually have any - just wondered how much you wanted to pay - so if I come across any I can let you know...

Apologies for the confusion or any raised hopes.
#317527
LRW wrote:
DarezDeviL wrote:
LRW wrote:How much for???
How much you willing to let go?
Please let me know asap.
Thanks.
Sorry, I dont actually have any - just wondered how much you wanted to pay - so if I come across any I can let you know...

Apologies for the confusion or any raised hopes.
Just let me know if u have any. Most important, let me know the pricing too.
I think pricing wise shouldn't be any issue as its negotiable. :)
Thanks a lot

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!