FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
I'm nearing the end of DC's autobiography, and it's been an enjoyable read. The following comment had me laughing a good deal on the tube, when I was reading it... totally made my day:

While I'm on the subject of driver appearances, I heard from someone involved in NASCAR that Montoya is nearly 200lbs. So he's not the the chubby little fella any more. He's just proper fat. To be fair, he's involved in a sport sponsored by Coca-Cola, McDonalds and so on, so all he is doing really is endorsing the sport's sponsors fully. Perhaps he weighs so much because he's full of s***.

:rofl:
How about them apples, racechick?
He graduated from Mr. Chubby to Sir Fatman!
:rofl:
I'm nearing the end of DC's autobiography, and it's been an enjoyable read. The following comment had me laughing a good deal on the tube, when I was reading it... totally made my day:

While I'm on the subject of driver appearances, I heard from someone involved in NASCAR that Montoya is nearly 200lbs. So he's not the the chubby little fella any more. He's just proper fat. To be fair, he's involved in a sport sponsored by Coca-Cola, McDonalds and so on, so all he is doing really is endorsing the sport's sponsors fully. Perhaps he weighs so much because he's full of s***.

Ain't no perhaps about it. :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!