FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By htb402002
Hi,
we stayed at Litchlake campsite next door to the official circuit site which had a bridge over the road which was just outside the circuit entrance, can't say about the actual F1 site but the farm was ok. It had facilities which were okay when you take into account the amount of people on site. They give you a set pitch which you can rope of if you like, which is nice to have your own bit of space. Everyone I spoke to was friendly and in good spirits. Overall it was a brilliant weekend, noisy and great.
Hi,
we stayed at Litchlake campsite next door to the official circuit site which had a bridge over the road which was just outside the circuit entrance, can't say about the actual F1 site but the farm was ok. It had facilities which were okay when you take into account the amount of people on site. They give you a set pitch which you can rope of if you like, which is nice to have your own bit of space. Everyone I spoke to was friendly and in good spirits. Overall it was a brilliant weekend, noisy and great.

We camped for the 1st time last year and chose Litchlake Farm, thought it was very good with a good range of catering available, the F1 simulator challenge was cool too :)
Finally sorted myself out for the British Grand Prix.Giving this place a try this year,four of us going .Looking forward to my Champagne breakfast with Murray Walker :D

http://www.campingf1.com/events/british_grand_prix

Breakfast with Muzzah. Terrific!

OHHHHH and he's spun!!!! He's spun his fry-up 180 degrees! :bounce:
LRW knows all about camping. :hehe:

Oops, sorry. Wrong sort of camping. :hehe:

Is that glamping?

Don't count on the showers always working btw.

See our F1 related articles too!