FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Duckay
Hello out there!

I'm a son of a huge F1 fan, and by his legacy i'm joining he's perspective of formula 1. I have now been following F1 since the season of 2010 and have dedicated my support for the young Lewis Hamilton. I will be very happy to share my thoughts and discuss them with you all PEACEFULLY :hehe:

I will be sorry for my bad English because it's not my main language.

//Nicki Bo Otte
By racechick
Welcome :wavey: Hamilton :clap: Good choice!! You picked the best :D

(you should make that trip to Silverstone, I saw lewis and Jenson last year talking to the crowd after quali at the track, it was raining but they spent quite a while taking questions and telling stories, they were on a platform thing and had microphones)
Welcome Duckay and rest assured that your English is far better than my Danish.
By darwin dali
Welcome Duckay and rest assured that your English is far better than my Danish.

Unfortunately, my Great Dane loves my Danish and never leaves any for me :(
By Hammer278
Welcome Duckay! We should get along well...my favourite cartoon character on your avatar, and your allegiance is with the best driver on the grid....stick around! :hehe:
By racechick
Viking raider look out :hehe:

He should support Raikkonen then. :wink:

Hmmm. Kimmi's cool, like him a lot. But when your driver beckons you to support him nationality is often out the window.
By andrew
Viking raider look out :hehe:

He should support Raikkonen then. :wink:

Hmmm. Kimmi's cool, like him a lot. But when your driver beckons you to support him nationality is often out the window.

Ok, so when he wants to cheer for a fellow Viking then he has to lean out the window. Problem solved. :D
By myownalias
Welcome to the forum; you're English is fine... better than some English people I know! :hehe:

You'll find plenty of like-minded sheep ( that's a joke by the way ;) ) that support Hamilton on this forum; so you'll be in good company!
By elfinitty
Hej! :thumbup: That's nice to see someone in here whose first language isn't English like me.Don't worry about the mistakes I surely make some but it's tolerated :D You'll definetely learn more things about F1 and improve your English here :)

See our F1 related articles too!