FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
The mod team has discussed your request and decided to allow this to be posted on the forum!

Now speaking as a member, may I suggest that you put it on eBay, it'll get a lot larger audience on there; you can post a link to the auction here should you wish!
The mod team has discussed your request and decided to allow this to be posted on the forum!

Now speaking as a member, may I suggest that you put it on eBay, it'll get a lot larger audience on there; you can post a link to the auction here should you wish!

I want sell it on ebay, but there is a limit ($500/10 items) for people which never sell on ebay...
I'm registered on ebay long time, but i only buying there

I want sell it on ebay, but there is a limit ($500/10 items) for people which never sell on ebay...

That's interesting... I'd never head of the limitation but then again I do buy and sell crap there enough. So eBay is in the business of making money, I'm sure that if you reach out to them with the details of your items and the expected price and why $500 would be a deterrent for you to post this items on eBay they may allow you to post it.

Oh, I meant to tell you yesterday... you may get more money from it when Jenson is not in the middle of a slump. :hehe:

That's interesting... I'd never head of the limitation but then again I do buy and sell crap there enough. So eBay is in the business of making money, I'm sure that if you reach out to them with the details of your items and the expected price and why $500 would be a deterrent for you to post this items on eBay they may allow you to post it.

Oh, I meant to tell you yesterday... you may get more money from it when Jenson is not in the middle of a slump. :hehe:

maybe that i come from czech republic
I bid $18,312

I think that's 15,001 euros if my exchange rates are correct :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

idk how to make the euro or pound sign or what the $#@! ever it is that you guys are using over there any more on this american keyboard :hehe::hehe::hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!