FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Would be nice to score in successive races at some point... i had Alonso down for second today which was extremely possible.
Would be nice to score in successive races at some point... i had Alonso down for second today which was extremely possible.

Me too. Vettel on pole, Alonso just behind Hamilton. Expected scenario: Vettel will disappear into the distance and McLaren's pit crew will manage to get Alonso in front of Hamilton.

But this is 2012 - the only thing you can expect is the unexpected.
well I was way off with the paul di resta thing....bah well I got 4 points for the ice man. He drives as slow as water freezes...I thought people were saying this dude was fast????????????????? :hehe:

you mad?? :D
I picked Lewis to win (even though I really didnt think he would with the heat and mistakes) Buthe did!!! Whoo hoo!! I needed that though because i dont think Ive scored much else all season.
I had a feeling like one of the McLarens would win so Lewis was more likely to,I picked him :thumbup: But if the race lasted 5 laps shorter I'd be getting 55 pts,why did you do that Alonso??!!

:hehe:

Yes, when Alonso had slipped to third, I was half-praying he'd stay there because of the pool! :wink:
well I was way off with the paul di resta thing....bah well I got 4 points for the ice man. He drives as slow as water freezes...I thought people were saying this dude was fast????????????????? :hehe:

you mad?? :D

Yes, I'm quoting myself. I'm kinda surprised nobody said anything about my ice man comment. Or maybe you guys just caught on to my antics of trying to instigate something here :hehe: You tried ignoring me but I didn't go away :twisted: ........
it seems that if Stonemonkey can be bothered to play he wins.

I think Stonemonkey is Bernie! I have proof.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11645

And yet again Lewis was the one going off script, somehow his and Buttons tyres got swapped around at the start of the weekend and Button was meant to 1 stop and Grosjean was meant to get the win. I'm really gonna have to have a word with Mclaren about this, they're screwing everything up and I doubt I'll be able to keep Alonso to the script now.

See our F1 related articles too!