FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Dedicated to technical discussion...
By Selcouth_Feline
The ex-Jordan team MF1 Racing's new car, the M16

Apparently, it's the first entrant ever in F1 which has a Russian racing license and the Midland Group are hoping to find a Russian driver

It'll be nice to see how this does against the current cars...it's very pretty ;)

- SF
By Marco
A Russian driver, I can't think of one off the top of my head :?:
By Selcouth_Feline
I'm not sure there are any...I think that's the point - they are trying to find one :)
By Freddie
What about the guy who is picking me up at the airport every time I visit our office there in Moscow ? :D
By Stephen
What about the guy who is picking me up at the airport every time I visit our office there in Moscow ? :D

Lol, oh him! :wink: What about Chekov from the original Startrek, he can drive at warp speed - perhaps he'd be well suited to F1?! :lol:
By Freddie
Well, I think THAT soiler is too big :lol:
By simac
LOL @ Stephen, I wonder what that guy is doing now ? He could be available LMAO
By Stephen
He's probably dead! :cry:
By Selcouth_Feline
Nah, he's alive and kicking! He's even (suppsosedly!) appearing in an upcoming episode of Star Trek: New Voyages which is an internet based Fan Series taking place in the 4th year of the original 5 year missions after the Original Series had been cancelled.

I'm pleased to say that I haven't watched the fan series (prefer Enterprise over TOS!) - thank you Wikipedia ;)
By R00DIT
How do you people know this sorta stuff, you're not trekies are you god forbid?

See our F1 related articles too!