FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Just as it says...
#299975
andrew wrote:There are a few that have said that they're sad to see me go but at the same time they're pleased for me. I'll hopefully keep in touch with a few folk. :D
A change is as good as a rest. I hope it goes well for you mate :)
By andrew
#300010
LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:There are a few that have said that they're sad to see me go but at the same time they're pleased for me. I'll hopefully keep in touch with a few folk. :D
A change is as good as a rest. I hope it goes well for you mate :)
Thanks chief. :wavey:
#300035
geetface9 wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:This is my 4000th comment. :mexwave:

:drink:

*woop, applause*

:bowtie:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
BOOM!!
Thank you Sir! :thumbup:
User avatar
By geetface9
#300039
LewEngBridewell wrote:
geetface9 wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:This is my 4000th comment. :mexwave:

:drink:

*woop, applause*

:bowtie:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
BOOM!!
Thank you Sir! :thumbup:
Indeed! :D
#300070
LewEngBridewell wrote:This is my 4000th comment. :mexwave:

:drink:

*woop, applause*

:bowtie:
An extra round of :whip: for ya, sweetie :)
#300080
What's Burning? wrote:This Saturday I'll be working the Hershey PA Porsche Swap Meet. Hosted by the Central PA Porsche Club of America. Annually it is the largest concentration of Porsche cars in the world!
So you swap a Porsche for some Hershey chocolate? Good deal :P
#300085
darwin dali wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:This Saturday I'll be working the Hershey PA Porsche Swap Meet. Hosted by the Central PA Porsche Club of America. Annually it is the largest concentration of Porsche cars in the world!
So you swap a Porsche for some Hershey chocolate? Good deal :P
If it was only that easy! Actually Jerry Seinfeld shows up regularly to buy sh!t for his stable which is really cool.
geetface9 wrote:sweet. how's the autocross going for you?
By Hammer278
#300095
This might be a silly question, but how do you know where to go? I see most of the time you follow the part where the rubber is laid down (ooh F1 term..) but sometimes its hard to see!
User avatar
By myownalias
#300101
LewEngBridewell wrote:This is my 4000th comment. :mexwave:

:drink:

*woop, applause*

:bowtie:
Damn, I'm not at 5,000 yet and I have been here almost three years! :eek:
#300104
Hammer278 wrote:This might be a silly question, but how do you know where to go? I see most of the time you follow the part where the rubber is laid down (ooh F1 term..) but sometimes its hard to see!
Look at the cones that are lying down - they are not randomly sitting there...
  • 1
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 224

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!