FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
my missus bought me for my birthday tickets for the Belgian grand prix and i cant wait just looking for anyones tips on best way to get there i have a 3 day pass where should i stay is Brussells where i should be based will i find it easy to transport to and from Brussells to track - is there any companies organising buses etc any tips appreciated

ill be flying from Scotland
Hey mate I went back in 09, we drove over from London then camped near Spa. Brussels is a fair way away to go to the track on a daily basis. Roughly 1.5 hours drive. I'd suggest Looking at accommodation around Francorchamps or Spa.
Great B-day prezzie!

I myself, with the missus, am going to this years Belgium GP. It may be worth pulling up the track in say Google maps and then identifying places within a 30 miles radius on the track and book a hotel. That's what I've done. We plan to drive there using the Euro tunnel. I think anything within a short distance from the track will be premium and expensive, so I guess it depends on budgets etc? I am lead to believe that there are good train and bus links to the track if you didn't drive or don't want to park you car at the track as it's approx 20/25 Euros per day?

See our F1 related articles too!