FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By Selcouth_Feline
I've abandoned my usual choices (Dunmer spellsword and Khajiit assassin) and gone for a Nord, focusing mainly on combat. It's an interesting experience, I must say, using one-handed weapons, light armour and destruction magic. For once, just running in and hacking people to bits feels like a fun approach. :D

Archery + sneak = awesome. Some battles are really long though... fire arrow, run (sneak) away, wait; fire arrow, sneak away, wait... :D
By acosmichippo
I'm surprised at how strong archers are in skyrim. I can nearly always one-shot-kill normal-level baddies with a sneak attack.

And I don't even want to know how difficult it is to kill dragons without a decent ranged attack like archery or destruction.
By Selcouth_Feline
I have an enchanted daedric bow with ebony arrows and it's almost too powerful. Most of the time, I now try and sneak in and kill with my sword otherwise the game is too easy (and I don't want to turn the difficulty up :( )
By acosmichippo
I'm level 36 and haven't gotten to daedric armor yet, which is encouraging. Keeps the higher levels from getting boring. I think in Oblivion Daedric armor started spawning at level 30, and you could level to 60 something, so there were 30 levels of pretty much all the same loot.

See our F1 related articles too!