FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By darwin dali
#28140
Link error...
User avatar
By texasmr2
#28141
Sorry that's the only link I have but the video is on Topgear I believe.
User avatar
By 7UpJordan
#28147
I wouldn't mind owning my own Williams or Jordan. :)
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#28155
I would love to own my own McLaren, in the white and red Marlboro livery of course. The MP4/4 would be nice. The MP4/8, whilst not a brilliant car, looked great and Senna put in some spell-binding performances.

A Lotus 98T and McLaren MP4-13 would also be nice.
User avatar
By Jabberwocky
#28277
I have always wanted a Lotus-Climax 33 for some strange reason
User avatar
By texasmr2
#28293
You know I found it shocking that a Ferrari F1 126C3 or was it a 126C4 sold for only $500K on that Ferrari passion's show on SPEED ! Most likely if I had that kind of disposable income my F1 racing collection would be twice as large as my street car collection.
User avatar
By Jabberwocky
#28342
how big is your street car collection?
User avatar
By texasmr2
#28410
Jaberwocky wrote:how big is your street car collection?
That still fall's under the guise of "if I had that kind of disposable income" :lol: .

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!