FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Assuming Lew has done his sums right here's the latest leaderboard.

As you will see there are absolutely no significant changes anywhere at all to be seen with no one important order changes. :D

1. SennaVille = 411 +/-0
2. What's Burning? = 364 +/-0
3. smokin = 326 +/-0
4. vlad = 284 +/-0
5. LewEngBridewell = 233 +2
6. f1ea = 182 -1
7. cap-dude = 149 -1
8. andrew = 111 +/-0
9. killem2 = 79 +/-0
10. Coronis = 54 +/-0
11. FRAFPDD = 36 +/-0
11. Nomad = 36 +/-0
12. acosmichippo = 29 +/-0
13. McLaren = 8 +/-0

Don't forget that I'm still missing my points from Germany...

So my plan is to reel you in over the remaining races vlad! :twisted::wink:
By vlad
You still didn't updated my points for Germany... :wavey:
By andrew
You still didn't updated my points for Germany... :wavey:

They're going to be awared to me so that I can get a decent score this weekend. :D
By McLaren
I only see the thread once so am lagging well behind in last spot :hehe: (probably would be anyway ) but an excuse makes me feel better :)
1.Hamilton
2.Vettel
3.Button
4.Alonso
5.Webber
6.Rosberg
7.Massa
8.Schumacher
9.Senna
10.Petrov
^^ Hey McLaren, not sure if you meant to put your pick in for Korea instead of Japan... I'm a little confused as to your post.
By McLaren
^^ Hey McLaren, not sure if you meant to put your pick in for Korea instead of Japan... I'm a little confused as to your post.

Oops wrong GP :banghead:

Hey, I've copied your picks to the Korea Pool, so they can be included in the next round. That OK? :)
By SennaVille

Hey, I've copied your picks to the Korea Pool, so they can be included in the next round. That OK? :)

This is what i like about this thread, drama-free, and we even help each other!!! Thanks lew!

I would kill WB if I had the opportunity though, hehe...I keed!

This is what i like about this thread, drama-free, and we even help each other!!! Thanks lew!

I would kill WB if I had the opportunity though, hehe...I keed!

Lap three and I'm within your DRS zone. I know DD said we should "let" you win, but I know you'd agree with me that's not dignified, and you in your Mrs. Jenson Button shirt scream of dignity.
By McLaren

:thumbup: cheers

See our F1 related articles too!