- 05 Oct 11, 00:16#278446
At request, new poll with new options. Honor mention for Bianchi which, while he's not there yet, is a hot new prospect (
). Vote away!
F1 and Motorsport Forums
bud wrote:Hansy aren't you a dude? dude?SO? Didn't DD create the 2007 edition? Ohhh, that explains it.
andrew wrote:Why's Jules Bianchi in there? He's not an F1 driver in the same way that the others are F1 drivers.Straddling the line to misogyny...
I'll vote for Other in the vain hope that a female driver turns up and she is a smokin' hottie.
As a side thought, if there was a female F1 driver would she have the ridiculous need to change her shoes once out of the car and going up to the podium? We've all been stuck behind these types in petrol stations with an ever-increasing que behind us.
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 

LewEngBridewell wrote:I love how everyone's voting but not saying who they actually voted for...So who did you vote for then?
Come on guys! Show the man-love in you!
darwin dali wrote:Straddling the line to misogyny...Not really. it's just that I don't do political correctness and can't stand people (male or female) who get in their car at the petrol station then sit for ages seemingly doing nothing.
andrew wrote:SVLewEngBridewell wrote:I love how everyone's voting but not saying who they actually voted for...So who did you vote for then?
Come on guys! Show the man-love in you!

LewEngBridewell wrote:You're SUCH a pedo.andrew wrote:SVLewEngBridewell wrote:I love how everyone's voting but not saying who they actually voted for...So who did you vote for then?
Come on guys! Show the man-love in you!
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
darwin dali wrote:Ahem. He's older than me.LewEngBridewell wrote:You're SUCH a pedo.andrew wrote:SVLewEngBridewell wrote:I love how everyone's voting but not saying who they actually voted for...So who did you vote for then?
Come on guys! Show the man-love in you!

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!