FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By bud
Just had a crazy out there thought... Could Schumi race a couple of races for Germany in the A1GP?
His manager Wili Weber is the team boss of the German team. also with Ferrari supplying engines plus the pacecar to the series there is another link for Schumi.

I dont think that he would race every race but i do think its possible he might race a couple here and there.
By Flyer23
Not a chance.....
By Jabberwocky
Hmm interesting idea, He is signed to Ferrari until the end of 2009 IIRC, so depends on them really
By certom
i read some rumors, according to that he should have tested the Ferrari-engined A1, just to give a push to this series. i heard nothing about racing..but it's jsut rumors!
By 7UpJordan
Could be a consulting position within Germany's A1GP team like he did with Ferrari at various races this year.
By deMuRe
That I would like to see, very much so...

Still, when you're used to driving around an F1 car the A1 cars must seem like shopping trolleys...
By 8-ball
shumi in an A1 gp car would be awesome there may be a chance because as todt and brawn have moved on he is not as close to the Ferrari big boys anymore
By EwanM
Do you think Schumacher would ever consider doing Le Mans again? I know in the past he said it was far to dangerous, but that would be amazing to see.
As for A1GP... Him testing the new Ferrari car could be possible.
By piledriver
Ferrari should make an Indianapolis-racecar for Schumacher. That would be great.
Question: Has Schumacher ever won Le Mans, because I don't know.

See our F1 related articles too!