FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By Frontrunner
I've been playing a bit more F12010 of late due to this long break F1 is having, I did Monaco driving for Red Bull. I still suck at Monaco but I done my fastest lap ever at Monaco in Quali which was a 1min 17.9. It was also fastest than my previous season in a McLaren by a 1 second. My 17.9 lap could of been much faster if I didn't outbraked myself into the Chicane and I could of been right up there with the big boys. But I was still happy to finally get into the 17s, but still probably too slow.

What lap times are you guys getting around Monaco??
By Robert12010
I've been playing a bit more F12010 of late due to this long break F1 is having, I did Monaco driving for Red Bull. I still suck at Monaco but I done my fastest lap ever at Monaco in Quali which was a 1min 17.9. It was also fastest than my previous season in a McLaren by a 1 second. My 17.9 lap could of been much faster if I didn't outbraked myself into the Chicane and I could of been right up there with the big boys. But I was still happy to finally get into the 17s, but still probably too slow.

What lap times are you guys getting around Monaco??

fastest ever for me is 1 14.9 but thats with loads of practice on time trial
By Robert12010
I guess i have to find a couple more seconds then, I'm way off

but mind you its with tons and tons of practice, so if you spent loads of time on there then you will probs get a similar time
By bud
Not that i have played the F12010 much, but my time when i played F1 gaming a lot which was on F1 CE Edition was 1:12.625 for Monaco. Going to have to see if I can do that on 2010.
By elfinitty
I have bought it today and im installing now.However it doesnt load fastly,i think i will have to get rid of this crappy computer.And,i read the instructions it is awesome.I tried that game during Turkish GP but there was consoles.Now im gonna play it on computer.
By Bye_Ya
Can any of you tell me if the F1 2010 game has a realistic number of laps for each race in the season?
By bud
Can any of you tell me if the F1 2010 game has a realistic number of laps for each race in the season?

You can play it so you run the full race distance for each race if you choose.
By Bye_Ya
Went ahead and bought the 2010 game last night. Yeah, I see the full race is an option. Wonder how many people actually do that? I would really like to, but that's a big commitment, lol.

See our F1 related articles too!