FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By darwin dali
Well, BE seems to think so - doesn't his company have a contract for 99 years?
By vegas
Check this:

http://www.forumula1.com/forum/viewtopi ... ght=#26583

:lol:

:lol::lol: You have some imagination DD. But I really think they will lose the wheels at some point. They are already shaped to fly. Perhaps the crystal powerplant will act as an anti-gravity drive.

do you really think there will still be F1 in 50 years?

No, but thats only cause we will destroy ourselves within 20 years. But if we didn't do that then there would always be a top league in motorsports. Called F1 or not it will still be the elite and filled with money and corruption.
By McLaren Fan
You know I think Mikep99 is on to something here as I would enjoy seeing pictoral history's of more team's ?

Huh? Ferrari are the only team with history.

Dyslexia must be kicking in bro :lol: you might want to have that checked :wink: or your yanking my string, feel's pretty good from here!! :oops::D

I chided for joking about Mosley's facist connexions but yet it's okay to make fun of people with disabilities. :roll:
By texasmr2
McLaren Fan,
I was just joking around about dyslexia, sorry if I offended you or anyone else who may be inflicted with it and that list include's me also :) . Please reread my post and then Mikep99's post and tell me which one refer's to McLaren as having 'no history', mine or his? I accept your aplogy, it was a simple error :wink: .
By Mikep99
Please reread my post and then Mikep99's post and tell me which one refer's to McLaren as having 'no history', mine or his? I accept your aplogy, it was a simple error :wink: .

McLaren Fan I don't know why you keep banding the word NO around. :?
I don’t think anyone is as ignorant to think that McLaren have no history. I think you’re taking a bit of tongue in cheek comments a bit too seriously. :wink:
The operative words though which are FACT are AS MUCH - to dispute this is plain ignorance. :roll:
By McLaren Fan
McLaren Fan,
I was just joking around about dyslexia, sorry if I offended you or anyone else who may be inflicted with it and that list include's me also :) . Please reread my post and then Mikep99's post and tell me which one refer's to McLaren as having 'no history', mine or his? I accept your aplogy, it was a simple error :wink: .

It didn't offend me. I just didn't like being made to feel bad about calling Mosley a Nazi when indeed you had a joke about dyslexic people.
By texasmr2
I understand :wink::)
By bud
They are already shaped to fly.

actually they are shaped to do the exact opposite to flight (lift).
By vegas
Hahahah... Im well aware of the workings of lift bud.
By bud
Hahahah... Im well aware of the workings of lift bud.

are you sure?
By vegas
Absolutley, airplans fly cause the wings. the wings lift off the ground. The red cars are faster.
By certom
yes but planes use inverted wings...upforce instead of downforce.. I agree that the Red Cars are faster ;)
By vegas
Whats this? inverted wings you say? :wink:
By darwin dali
Absolutley, airplans fly cause the wings. the wings lift off the ground. The red cars are faster.

You mean Red Bull, right? Gives ya wings and all... :wink:
By bud
yes but planes use inverted wings...upforce instead of downforce.. I agree that the Red Cars are faster ;)

actually i would say cars use inverted wings, ;)

Aircraft is where real speed is at

See our F1 related articles too!