FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By What's Burning?
How come a person can be a Vettel fan, but not a fanboy. But a Lewis fan is a fanboy?

Because Vettel fans tend not to go posting everywhere with blinkers on... many Hamilton fans can't see the crashes for the cars... he can do no wrong etc, etc... generally fans of Vettel tend to be more reasonable when someone dislikes their driver or drivers actions... this doesn't apply to all Hamilton fans but it is sadly true that many Hamilton fans can't just accept someone else's opinion especially if that opinion is not in favour of Hamilton...

That's quite a generalization there (coming from a Jenson fan :hehe: ) Perhaps it would seem that there's a lot of Hamilton fanboys because there are, he's got more fans. Give Vettel a chance to mature a bit and grow his fan base. To blame any driver because of his fans is a bit on the preposterous side if you ask me, but hey to each his own opinion.

You can take the above statement and flip flop Hamilton's name with Vettel's name a it would all be just as applicable. There are irrational statements without regards for facts from lots of fans, there's no exclusivity for that disorder.
By FRAFPDD
How come a person can be a Vettel fan, but not a fanboy. But a Lewis fan is a fanboy?

Because Vettel fans tend not to go posting everywhere with blinkers on... many Hamilton fans can't see the crashes for the cars... he can do no wrong etc, etc... generally fans of Vettel tend to be more reasonable when someone dislikes their driver or drivers actions... this doesn't apply to all Hamilton fans but it is sadly true that many Hamilton fans can't just accept someone else's opinion especially if that opinion is not in favour of Hamilton...

:nono: , Your selectively reading if you think thats the case IMHO.
By FRAFPDD
Harzaar! :drink:

I actually look forward to introduction threads to see you say this :blush:
By vaptin

So do I :hehe:

Oh, and to see new members of course.
By LewEngBridewell

:hehe: Me too. :)
By LewEngBridewell
Arrgh! Old thread reserection! :yikes:

The day this thread was started, a black, billowing cloud moved in over the Forumula1 community, and darkness shrouded its honest civilians. A new chapter had begun. One of unrest and misery, of toil and broken dreams...andrew's arrival would change the face of Forumula1 forever. (An extract from"Paradise Lost - The Decline of the Forumula1 Population").

Only joking andrew, we love you really. :wink::thumbup:
By darwin dali
Arrgh! Old thread reserection! :yikes:

The day this thread was started, a black, billowing cloud moved in over the Forumula1 community, and darkness shrouded its honest civilians. A new chapter had begun. One of unrest and misery, of toil and broken dreams...andrew's arrival would change the face of Forumula1 forever. (An extract from"Paradise Lost - The Decline of the Forumula1 Population").

Only joking andrew, we love you really. :wink::thumbup:

Speak for yourself :P

See our F1 related articles too!