FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
WoW lost alot of thrill for me when my guild split. It just isn't worth the time to rebuild those relationships with another guild and trying to do the solo content feels empty

Yeah I used to hardcore? But then it died....I am now looking forward to war hammer really.
It was not really hardcore we were a casual guild laid back but when it was time to raid we were 110%, it was fun. We didn't care if we were months behind.

lolol, I'm going for war hammer 40k this year. dark Milenium sounds mint
I played wow for several years then I quit and tried a few others but could never get into another mmo. I don't feel like grinding dungeons and quests and what not for hours like I used to be able to do. I hope the atmosphere and story will be enough to make me want to do it again, and I think things are promising, especially since I saw star wars for the first time when I was four years old and have watched each movie probably dozens of times since then, so I think jumping into that universe will be awesome enough to keep me hooked. If not, at least I will have a few months of fun!! I always try to make it to the level cap before I quit cuz some times that will rejuvenate me.

See our F1 related articles too!