- 27 May 11, 13:22#257473
In yesterday's practice I was watching Massa heart in throat after he put on the Super Soft (Red) Pirellis. I would have thought that the additional grip would have made the car more planted through the turns in Monaco, but they actually seemed to have the opposite effect where the car just became squirrely and he avoided catastrophe at least 3 times.
So can anyone that know what's going on with the car set up explain that effect when I would have expected the opposite? Would it have been just a case of the SS tires actually getting too much grip and then inducing oversteer? An if that's the case and they need to adjust for them would that only come at the expense of understeer in the Softs?
So can anyone that know what's going on with the car set up explain that effect when I would have expected the opposite? Would it have been just a case of the SS tires actually getting too much grip and then inducing oversteer? An if that's the case and they need to adjust for them would that only come at the expense of understeer in the Softs?
"I don't want to be part of a forum where everyone has differing opinions." Boom...




