FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By darwin dali
Observers described England's performance as one of their most inept displays in living memory.

England 2, Croatia 3 - at Wembley.

Is this why it's been so quiet here on the forum? Everybody mourning?
By deMuRe
I can't see their coach lasting after that display, the commentators were saying what Murinho would be doing at certain times...

I think Murinho will get the nod.

It's at shame as I got so excited after Crouch scored, I thought they were through...
By 8-ball
I had a bet that england would lose (even though i support them) and now i am ready to collect!! HA HA! its a bittersweet day for me but I knew Croatia would outplay them. The tactic of putting a clumsy 7'6 player at the front and kicking the ball to him every chance you get is useless. the money i won will now go into my singapore grand prix fund!
By deMuRe
I had a bet that england would lose (even though i support them) and now i am ready to collect!! HA HA! its a bittersweet day for me but I knew Croatia would outplay them. The tactic of putting a clumsy 7'6 player at the front and kicking the ball to him every chance you get is useless. the money i won will now go into my singapore grand prix fund!

A lot of English supporters bet on Croatia because of the odds, you got 7/1 didn't you?

Lucky b@stard...
By certom
they really lose?? i left them on the 2-2, i thought they would have qualified! so croatia and russia, and no england, right? and so no british team is playing, with england, scotland and ireland out of the game?!
By McLaren Fan
Personally I'm glad to see the arrogant, up-themselves gets lose. You know things are bad this time round the sports pundits and media were saying they were useless and didn't deserve to go through.

Man for man Scotland and particularly Northern Ireland did much better man for man and could have gone through if they had only beaten the teams they should have done. I'm very proud to be an Ulsterman.
By Selcouth_Feline
Just got sent this - apologies in advance! ;)

Q. What does Lewis Hamilton have that the England football team don't?
A. A McLaren and a place in Switzerland :)
By 7UpJordan
I don't support the England national team, the players are a complete bunch of wussy-overpaid ponces who have no character, charisma or heart. I was cheering when Croatia won. I'm not being unpartiotic, but it feels embarassing to have my country represented by those retards.

Quality joke, and also another few differences are that Lewis isn't overpayed, overhyped and has far more determination and skill than wussy Beckham, fat Lampard et al. :)

On another note, Lampard is fatter than Mansell and Montoya combined. ;)
By McLaren Fan

:lol:
By welshie
I am an England fan, and ofcourse am bitterly disappointed. But we were poo, and I actually mean it when I say I could have played better than them. Stupid over-paid Stilton cheezes!

See our F1 related articles too!