FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By MrReasonable
Hi all, die hard Mclaren fan here living in SoCal. Why am I still a Mclaren fan? Because Im originally from Chicago, so I also root for the Cubs. I guess I dont know when to quit :D Good to see healthy F1 discussion!
By McLaren Fan
Hi all, die hard Mclaren fan here living in SoCal. Why am I still a Mclaren fan? Because Im originally from Chicago, so I also root for the Cubs. I guess I dont know when to quit :D Good to see healthy F1 discussion!

Welcome to the board? Good to see another McLaren man. Nice avatar by the way. Is there any chance you can knock up one for me?
By MrReasonable

Welcome to the board? Good to see another McLaren man. Nice avatar by the way. Is there any chance you can knock up one for me?
Wish I could, I grabbed this one off another board and modified it a bit. Feel free to use mine if you like :)
By raikkonenrox
welcome... enjoy!!!!!!!
By bud
Welcome dude! say hi to my mate for me he is in SoCal racing MX its a small place im sure you would have seen him kinda emo looking!

See our F1 related articles too!