FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
I wanted cheap thrills LMAO :-(

£10 is pretty cheap for a console video game. Heck, that's cheap for a portable console video game. It's only pricey for a Mobile game.
Trawl round car boot sales if you can be arsed (do they even still happen?!), always bargains to be found.

You know what? You could try Donington Market...
Darn, I was gonna suggest something good to you but you'll just shoot it down like you did everyone elses suggestions.

:confused::confused:

LOL! No but back in the day when dreamcast where old, not ancient I bought games for like £3 and i have fount zelda for £100 :yikes:

I wanted some cheap gaming but it seems most places sell the games I want for £20+ but my Playstation 3 works out cheaper....
100 (sorry I don't have a pound, er, euros sign here in U.S. on my keyboard :hehe: idk what y'all are doin with your money out there lol but I'm jealous cuz my dollar isn't even worth 1 euro! tangent, sorry) for zelda???? DANG those games are awesome but effin' a!!!!! I'm with killem2, emulate all that s*** on a PC :twisted: I used to play a bunch of gameboy games on pc emulators...good times
LOL! No but back in the day when dreamcast where old, not ancient I bought games for like £3 and i have fount zelda for £100 :yikes:

You have to remember that the GameCube was a successful console; the Dreamcast was not, the Dreamcast was SEGA's last attempt to break Sony and Nintendo's deadlock on the console market.

100 (sorry I don't have a pound, er, euros sign here in U.S. on my keyboard :hehe: idk what y'all are doin with your money out there lol but I'm jealous cuz my dollar isn't even worth 1 euro! tangent, sorry

Don't be sorry; the pound is a great currency! and you do have a pound sign on your US keyboard; it's ALT+0163; £-£-£, I had to learn that because I finally gave in and replaced my UK laptop :(

You have to remember that the GameCube was a successful console; the Dreamcast was not, the Dreamcast was SEGA's last attempt to break Sony and Nintendo's deadlock on the console market.

Was it? Sure compared to the deamcast, but I thought Nintendo lost quite badly compared to the x-box and PS2?

Was it? Sure compared to the deamcast, but I thought Nintendo lost quite badly compared to the x-box and PS2?

Technically, but the GameCube was sold at a profit, the other two were loss-leaders - Sony and Microsoft hope to make back their money through software sales and licensing. Sony did, Microsoft didn't.
I've got SM Sunshine, Mario Kart DD, Metroid Prime 1, LoZ Wind Waker and a few others if you still want to buy them. Two controllers as well.

Price?

Email me if you want :thumbup:
I wanted cheap thrills LMAO :-(

Get aquiainted to your left hand.

See our F1 related articles too!