FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By Jamie
I am after a very, very good proxy server to hide what \i am surfing. IE Facebook @ work. Obviously it is wrong, but I am probly gettign made redundant by the end of next month so I want to enjoy work on FB. I want to be able to use JAVA IE CityVIlle! SO help? I have tried <EDITED> Removed URL What's Burning? but they struggle to handle FB.

Advice? No Mum crap neither. IE MOANING!!
By Gaz
I am after a very, very good proxy server to hide what \i am surfing. IE Facebook @ work. Obviously it is wrong, but I am probly gettign made redundant by the end of next month so I want to enjoy work on FB. I want to be able to use JAVA IE CityVIlle! SO help? I have tried <EDITED> Removed URL What's Burning? but they struggle to handle FB.

Pointless, if your works IT is worth its salt they will block Proxy servers.
By Jamie

Pointless, if your works IT is worth its salt they will block Proxy servers.

LOL! they haven't....

So I have accessed via another source, which I am not allwoed to say...As WB edited it, sorry for that What's Burning :thumbup:
^^ anyone interested can PM you, and I'm sure you'd give them the site name. :)
By Jamie
if you getting made redundant, why don't you go on a job site rather than facebook?

Already got somthing lined up...Well I hope I have :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!