FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By bud
thanks again tex, Senna in the wet was amazing!

that number 12 JPS was my first memory of an F1 car, i was lucky enough (unlucky for Senna) to have him crash infront of me at the 85 Aus GP in practice and him hop over the fence infront of me and my mum i was so excited to see a driver so close up from then on i was a Senna fan it didnt matter to me that he was good or bad just because of that experience, he turned out a world champion in the end so was good to follow him as a kid growing following him all the way!
By texasmr2
I think I would have wet myself being that close to Senna :lol::oops:.
By McLaren Fan
I'm lucky enough to have that Grand Prix copied onto DVD. A stunning race. Some people who know nothing about the sport said it was boring because there was no overtaking and Senna ran off into the lead, but exactly for the latter reason it is one of great motor races of all time. It's up there with the 1993 European Grand Prix, which I absolutely busted my bank account to buy a genuine , hand-signed Ayrton Senna race ticket. There are many other races in which Senna did well in unpredictable conditions and in the wet. He was untouchable, not matter what car in which you put him.
By texasmr2
Yah I remember watching that race live and I'm so glad I recorded it. One day very soon I'm going to compile a list of all the race's and complete season's I have recorded and post them, everyone will be amazed.
By Ron Dennis
i walked behind Senna at Silverstone
By 7UpJordan
http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1112213396

BBC highlights of the race, lookout for Murray Walker calling Pierluigi Martini "out of his depth", James Hunt slagging off Patrese and also laughing at the end when Senna wins and Mansell slides off the track behind him and rejoins. :)

See our F1 related articles too!