FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
For those getting bored over the OffSeason I will be uploading all sorts of goodies from Full Races/Sessions to highlights & other various clips I find lying abbout.

I'll be starting off with the 2002 Spanish Gp Entire weekend coverage all taken from the F1 Digital+ broadcast with English Commentary. I downloaded these sessions on a DVD & ripped them. The original capturer was a guy called Robert Mynott (I Think) so all credit for these sessions should go to him :)

FP1 - About half of this is from the OnBoard channel, however it also features a lot from the Super-Signal/Master channels & also occasionslly switches to the Data & PIts Channel's. Super-Signal has English Commentary from Ben Edwards & John Watson while OnBoard parts feature no commentary.
ImageImageImage
EDITED FOR CONTENT

FP2 - Similar coverage as FP1 but there is less footage from the OnBoard channel, most of this session is from the Super-signal.
ImageImageImage
EDITED FOR CONTENT

FP3 - Pretty much same coverage as FP2, mostly Super-Signal with occasional switch to OnBoard/Data/Pits Etc...
ImageImageImage
EDITED FOR CONTENT

FP4 - Pretty much same coverage as FP2/3, mostly Super-Signal with occasional switch to OnBoard/Data/Pits Etc...
ImageImageImage
EDITED FOR CONTENT

Qualifying -
Coverage is the same as FP2/3/4, Mostly Super-Signal was occasional switching to other channels.

ImageImageImage
EDITED FOR CONTENT

Sunday Morning Warm-Up -
Coverage is taken from the Master Channel which is basically the Super-Signal with pit interviews by Peter Windsor & Studio Based Commentary from Perry McCarthy, Jeremy Hart & Matthew Lorenzo.
ImageImageImage
EDITED FOR CONTENT

The Race -
Race Coverage is taken completely from the Super-Signal with Commentary from Ben Edwards & John Watson.
ImageImageImage
EDITED FOR CONTENT
By Ron Dennis
i think Stephen should be careful, Lil Grey Bernie wont like this stuff being broadcast
By certom
great second pic, i loved that arrows!!
and watch!! there's a strange man in FP3!! ;)
By certom
anyway, if it works, nice job!

See our F1 related articles too!