FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By texasmr2
God I miss Ayrton, F1 has not been the same since we lost him. Great post and video's RD thank's.
By Ron Dennis
tomorrow i will post the Scumacher Crying post race interview - that was bizzare!
By Woodchip
tomorrow i will post the Scumacher Crying post race interview - that was bizzare!
No, funny. I love Ralf's face in that interview "Bro, you're embarassing me!!"
By texasmr2
This one, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOQjYCwgLdE ?

I think the enormous respect and love they have/had for Ayrton and the finality of him not being here anymore hit home once again, heck even Mika was to choked up to give his commentary of his race.

It almost bring's tear's too my eye's whenever I think of that tragic day, even as I type this reply.
By Woodchip
He never cried in 94 though. Only when he surpassed Ayrton's record. Weird fella.
By texasmr2
He never cried in 94 though.

I can only assume that is because of the utter shock of it all. Alot of people do not get emotional at someone's passing until later and the finality of it all really hit's home. It happened to me with my stepfather's passing and with two very close friend's of mine who died.

Only Michael truelly know's why he reacted like that at that point in time.
By Ron Dennis
This one, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOQjYCwgLdE ?

I think the enormous respect and love they have/had for Ayrton and the finality of him not being here anymore hit home once again, heck even Mika was to choked up to give his commentary of his race.

It almost bring's tear's too my eye's whenever I think of that tragic day, even as I type this reply.
'

I remember what I was doing when I found out that Senna had died, the same as I recall what I was doing when the Trade Centre got hit!

A great loss to F1

A remember being allowed to walk behind him (with several hundred other people) when he was walking the track at Silverstone after the days practice sessions were done - We were kept at a distance but it was like a catholic being in the presence of the pope....we just followed him all the way from the pit straight, around Copse and up to Maggots.
By Woodchip
I think everyone will remember what they were doing when the WTC got hit. It's much like my parents remembering what they were doing when Elvis dies.

It's not hard to remember what you were doing when Senna died. I was watching telly, moments before the accident I jokingly said "And Senna's off" to see him go straight on at Tambarello. That is one moment I will never forget for the rest of my life. It's almost like I feel guilty for his death, even though I had nothing to do with it.

I hope you don't get me wrong Tex. Senna's death was a HUGE loss to F1, I just think MS's reaction was a bit bizzare, and in that manner quite funny ('coz I hate the guy so much).
By texasmr2
I understand completely Woodchip, yes it was a bit bizarre considering the time that had elapsed since Senna's death.
By Ron Dennis
He never cried in 94 though.

I can only assume that is because of the utter shock of it all. Alot of people do not get emotional at someone's passing until later and the finality of it all really hit's home. It happened to me with my stepfather's passing and with two very close friend's of mine who died.

Only Michael truelly know's why he reacted like that at that point in time.

There had been a Marshall killed durning the race weekend, I heard that Schumacher was upset about this

See our F1 related articles too!