- 07 Nov 07, 01:07#22845
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
I'm gonna whip the both of you in shape if you don't shape up 

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
F1 and Motorsport Forums
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
certom wrote:mh, i found a little bit of acidity in your "Same here!"too late
what are you trying to say, fking irish drunk??
(hey mate before you ban me, i'm just joking!!! well, i'm trying to reach 1000 posts before bud, so i have to wirte anything stupid the comes across my mind)
bud wrote:too latecertom wrote:mh, i found a little bit of acidity in your "Same here!"
what are you trying to say, fking irish drunk??
(hey mate before you ban me, i'm just joking!!! well, i'm trying to reach 1000 posts before bud, so i have to wirte anything stupid the comes across my mind)

certom wrote:the BMW engine was the best but i cannot remember who used it...1.4 litres for 1000 HP, but in qualifing they reached the 1200 HP!!!!Benetton, at least for a spell. IDK maybe the whole time?

texasmr2 wrote:God I miss the turbo's so I thought I would share this in-car video of Eddie Cheever driving a Renault at the Detroit GP. The sound give's me chill's, awesome simply awesome.Ho ho ho. What a gorgeous sound.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Jm4jNUjzs
Hope everyone enjoy's it,
Gregg


texasmr2 wrote:God I miss the turbo's so I thought I would share this in-car video of Eddie Cheever driving a Renault at the Detroit GP. The sound give's me chill's, awesome simply awesome.Just awesome!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Jm4jNUjzs
Hope everyone enjoy's it,
Gregg
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!