FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By darwin dali
Fantabulous drive by the master. The championships seem to go down to the wire in the last two races. Too bad FM couldn't do better.
What was going on with FA during his second stint?
By darwin dali
Ah, just heard FA saying the new front intermediates he put on needed to wear down for the first 7 laps out or so because of the track conditions. That's why he was that much off the pace while MS and GF had left on their tires, which had turned into almost slicks.
By Irv the Swerve
thats what im going to miss from f1 next year, schumacher driving skill. astounding!! :D
By Stephen
That was pretty awesome, didn't Schu look happy!?

That was a race he really shouldn't have won. I'm very pleased for him, I have mixed feelings about one tyre supplier, and we almost lost a thrilling end to the 2007 championship due to Bridgestones failure to provide a suitable, tried and tested intermediate tyre.

Highlight for me, other than Kimi having another typical McLaren race of success then failure, was the second from last corner. Didn't it go Heidfeld fourth, Barrichello, Button and Del La Rosa, then by the finish it was Button, Del La Rosa, Barrichello minus bodywork, and then Heidfeld. :D

Final two races are going to be interesting, one win each and Schumacher will take his eighth title! :shock:
By Selcouth_Feline
It's all setup for a really exciting final 2 races :)

If they both finish on equal points (I know that's not all that likely!), will Schumi take the title because he's won one more race, or will they both be declared champion?
By Irv the Swerve
Schuey will take it!!! :D Because Schuey will have 8 wins and Alonso will have only 7. :D
By darwin dali
Even if they had the same number of wins, it would go down to how many second places and so on. There won't be two champions...
By FerrariTimo
It's really real that Schumacher & Ferrari win both of tittles!
:D:D:D:D:D
And the race was very awesome it was shame that Kimis throttle brokes! :(

I hope that he won't walk when the race is running!
By certom
i can't imagine that THAT man is retiring in 3 weeks....have you seen when he overtook GF with two tyres on the grass???
By bud
Even if they had the same number of wins, it would go down to how many second places and so on. There won't be two champions...

i dont think it will come to that anyway
By Selcouth_Feline
i dont think it will come to that anyway

Prediction?
By bud
Schumacher unless it rains and stays wet in the last two races. Renault will be doing rain dances lol
By darwin dali
Suzuka has been good for MS and he likes that circuit, it suits him well. Unless rain or other calamities strike, this should be his to win.
Interlagos? A toss up in my book. You never know when those advertisement signs come flying down - lol! Maybe it'll be time for FM's second victory - on home soil at that...
By bud
he has choked at Suzuka in the past though :P

And DD i hope Kimi gets one more win for Mclaren hopefully in Brazil not Massa hehe
By Irv the Swerve
why did the hondas have a different colour scheme for the gp?? is it an asia thing??

See our F1 related articles too!