FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By texasmr2
How do I do this as I would like to share some pics from saturdays Roger Waters 'The Wall' concert?
By myownalias
Very simple: you have MS Paint, right?

1. Click on the start button, type "paint" into the search box, minus the quotation marks and hit enter, this will load up paint.
2. Click the blue icon in the top left and click "open" and select the image you want to load (if you're in Win7, which I believe you are).
3. Once loaded, click the blue icon in the top left and click "save as" and select JPEG and save the file to a location of your preference.

Hope that helps?
By myownalias
you shouldn't need to change it from a PNG??

You shouldn't but I wonder if whatever device it came from has some sort of DRM, which doesn't allow for uploading/transferring to a none specified computer/device!

If you need help Tex, just PM me and I'll give you my email address to send the photos to and I'll see if I can convert them for you!!!
By texasmr2

You shouldn't but I wonder if whatever device it came from has some sort of DRM, which doesn't allow for uploading/transferring to a none specified computer/device!

If you need help Tex, just PM me and I'll give you my email address to send the photos to and I'll see if I can convert them for you!!!

I'll try this first and then play with Paint later thanks because I'm about to toss this :censored: computer out the window :hehe: .
By myownalias
I'll try this first and then play with Paint later thanks because I'm about to toss this :censored: computer out the window :hehe: .

Don't go doing that, you'll regret it later, trust me! :hehe:
By darwin dali

An Apple a day keeps the doctor away :wink:
By texasmr2

Its the operator not the computer :hehe: .
By darwin dali

Its the operator not the computer :hehe: .

That's what I'm talking about :hehe:
By texasmr2
PNG is a file type, IMG is coding

Thats Swedish too me but I got it worked out, thanks for the help anyway :wink: .

See our F1 related articles too!