FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By F1P1PI
Hello everyone,
Just joined and reading posts like crazy to get up to speed with you guys.
Great comments and views.
By texasmr2
Try not to get too caught up as it's a ship of fools. :)
By What's Burning?
Wow, two new member introductions in one day... and on a non race weekend. Was there a promotional giveaway or something going on?

Welcome aboard F1P1PI. You'll receive your Forumula1.com cap in a week or two.
By darwin dali
Wow, two new member introductions in one day... and on a non race weekend. Was there a promotional giveaway or something going on?

Nah, the cap has to be earned the hard way - you'd (WB) better get going :whip::whip::whip:
By What's Burning?

Nah, the cap has to be earned the hard way - you'd (WB) better get going :whip::whip::whip:

1500 posts and all I got was a lousy window decal! :(
By darwin dali

1500 posts and all I got was a lousy window decal! :(

It's not the post count silly - it's other qualities that count honey :twisted::whip::whip:
By myownalias
Welcome F1P1PI; there's plenty of reading material as you can see, enjoy :)

It's not the post count silly - it's other qualities that count honey :twisted::whip::whip:

Yes, you get made a moderator after six months of good behaviour, then your life will never be the same :twisted::P
By darwin dali
Welcome F1P1PI; there's plenty of reading material as you can see, enjoy :)

Yes, you get made a moderator after six months of good behaviour, then your life will never be the same :twisted::P

And the hazing ritual is unfuckingbelievably awesome for most of the participants :twisted::whip:
By nancyd589
My name is Nancy and I am new here, its my pleasure to join this community to find some information and good friends here.

No spam here!!! DD

See our F1 related articles too!