FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By texasmr2
'And obviously this topic was designed for a different demographic...'

thats a bit sexist...isn't it?

You are implying straight men cannot express an opinion on who is handsome ...

I'll bite, I alway's thought Gerhard Berger was just DREAMY!! :lol::lol:
By 737flier
Nico has a certain boyish charm....
By bud
Sutil makes my heart flutter in a homo kinda way!
By Woodchip
Nobody find Kubica stunning then? I'm sure he could do things with that nose that will have women coming back for more.
By bud
Robert Kubica is one ugly dude but NO Polish remarks about the Kube my girlfriends Polish :P
By texasmr2

I dont hold that against you either bud:wink::lol:. Oh and ALOT of Polish women are very beautiful and I'm sure your gf is also.

Let's all make sure we dont drive through Alabama and voice our outlook's though, did anyone else here see that episode of 'Topgear'? That was CRAZY :shock::shock:
By scotty
I know my girlfriend thinks Alonso is cute, or did at least... :shock:
By 737flier

I dont hold that against you either bud:wink::lol:. Oh and ALOT of Polish women are very beautiful and I'm sure your gf is also.

Let's all make sure we dont drive through Alabama and voice our outlook's though, did anyone else here see that episode of 'Topgear'? That was CRAZY :shock::shock:

They are crazy guys, even if some of it was staged.....
By darwin dali
Now we're talking - keep it up guys (if you still can that is...) :twisted::mrgreen:
By Ron Dennis
Now we're talking - keep it up guys (if you still can that is...) :twisted::mrgreen:

Its hard to keep it up when your pole is staked in poor soil
By madbrad
Graham Hill.
By racechick
Montoya the best :D . That one u picked was quite nice DD but looked a bit like Button in the third link. Ayrton not bad in a dreamy sort of way.Nicco good and also webber. Kube very ugly(nose doesnt make up for it) Ralph ugly too and his brother. Jesus I must be bored trolling these threads!! I only usually look at the F1 part. BRING ON NEXT SEASON!
By certom
for me, Jody Shecketer or Graham Hill... But Berger too made me wet :mrgreen:

See our F1 related articles too!