FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By perch
#21169
GOD, I love F-1 racing!!!!!

I like. Good job.
By certom
#21388
isn't that........review? instead of reveiw?!
By certom
#21389
nice vid anyway! how much tim edid it take?
User avatar
By cap-dude
#21407
A lot of time.
I really tried to perfect it in places.

I spent the good part of a day doing it, then practically an entire day, and then finished it of the next morning
By Ron Dennis
#21432
not bad mate - what software do you use?
User avatar
By 8-ball
#21481
man this is awesome! good job
User avatar
By 737flier
#21529
Unfortunately Bernie has got it removed already.... :evil:
By Ron Dennis
#21548
wow you are right - it has been deleted!

effing hell man, that is just crazy!

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!