FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
The most interesting F1 news this weekend was that Kimi hopes to chat with Michael before he hangs up his boots at the end of the season, according to Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport.

Until now it was pretty difficult to talk with him about these kind of things because it was a difficult situation...Maybe it will become easier now. He has decided to quit F1 and I might be able to talk some more to him about Ferrari.

Hardly worthy of the headlines is it? But unlike other F1 stories, such as 'Massa uses toilet' and 'Rosberg sleeps with teddy bears', it does pose an interesting topic - What would you ask the retiring seven times World Champion?
By Selcouth_Feline
I would ask if his career had been to the detriment of his family life. I'd also ask if there were any things he would have done differently now that he has the gift of hindsight ;)
By Forza
Probably something like how much of Ferrari's success was down to his own contribution, i'd say he was key to this.
By certom
i would ask... could you pay for me any car championship, becuase i've never had enough money...
nah, don't know what i would ask...
By Irv the Swerve
A long shot is to ask him can i have one of your race trophys since he has 90 of them!? :)
By darwin dali
I would want to know which deodorant he uses - he seems to never sweat, even during hot races in Malaysia or Hungary. Amazing!
By Marco
Whether he's ever had fantasies over his brother's wife!!!
By bud
I would want to know which deodorant he uses - he seems to never sweat, even during hot races in Malaysia or Hungary. Amazing!

Maybe he isnt human if he doesnt sweat :lol:
By darwin dali
Whether he's ever had fantasies over his brother's wife!!!

Why would he dream about that silicon skank?
By simac
I would ask him to bend over so that I could kick his arse :lol:
    Hi

2 is not enough, no! Uh oh - more horny than chri[…]

See our F1 related articles too!