FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Race Egg
Mmm that would be nice! How do you post a picture? I tried to post one of Alonso in a mankini earlier but wasn't sure how!
By What's Burning?
I've been here for months and my introductory post never generated 3 pages worth of replies... :)

I may have to add feelings of inadequacy to the list of things to discuss with my therapist.
By Race Egg
I've been here for months and my introductory post never generated 3 pages worth of replies... :)

I may have to add feelings of inadequacy to the list of things to discuss with my therapist.

Ah, you just need a better picture, lose the Ferrari and stick you head on a sausage on wheels!
By Race Egg

Ah, you just need a better picture, lose the Ferrari and stick you head on a sausage on wheels!

Sorry porsche!
By racechick
Mmm that would be nice! How do you post a picture? I tried to post one of Alonso in a mankini earlier but wasn't sure how!

If the picture is on your own computer, follow the instructions at the bottom of the page when you're posting your reply. If you want a pictute off the web copy the web address, click IMG (on the list of options where its got bold, italics and all that lot). Post your address between the two IMG things that appear in the text box. It took me a while and is still a bit hit and miss.
By What's Burning?

HOW DARE YOU! :hehe:
By vaptin

HOW DARE YOU! :hehe:

I've gotta be honest, with your old avatar I kept on thinking it was a Ferrari one.

I think my intro thread managed to get 3 pages, so there goes the avatar argument. It's not good I remember that, I'll talk to my therapist.

See our F1 related articles too!