FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
By headless
Whats the prize?
By Jabberwocky
I dunno, I did not read that bit when I joined as I always do badly on these sort of things
By What's Burning?
I hope my random guess of the right time is good

HAHAHA! You guessed randomly? I spent like 10 minutes going back and fourth on the F1 site looking at past times and extrapolating the most I could based on current practice sessions. In the end I think all my trouble was still just a guess. I'm doing meh on this league but I joined a SPEEDtv league and I'm in 74th overall there out of 6000+

The cool thing about this league we're in it that the choices made will stay with us for the whole season... so the winner has already made their choice! Good job on your leader status... hope you don't have a spark plug failure. :)
By headless
YEAH MAN 2nd place
By headless
I'm doing alright.
The advertisement isnt!!
Decent day for me I guess
By hesketh308
Im doing quite louzy, shows me for picking Kobayashi, only one finish, and that was a 12th

Got a whole bunch of points today though, as i have Renault as my engine choice :D
By Jabberwocky
I am not the joint 1st overall in the entire game now :-(

Driver1: Karun Chandhok
Driver2: Jaime Alguersuari
Car: Red Bull Racing
Engine: Mercedes

has to most points
By scotty
You're unofficially banned from the forumula league for entering 285235 teams anyway :hehe:
By f1ea
You're unofficially banned from the forumula league for entering 285235 teams anyway :hehe:

I think he had a "bot" to create teams for him :)

I'm getting trashed by Sauber's reliability.
By headless
I just love how well the 'Shameless advertisement' is doing!
By headless
not much change
By scotty
I haven't checked but have a feeling my team is doing pretty bloody badly now (Massa, Kobayashi, Ferrari and Cosworth)... :rolleyes::hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!