- 28 Mar 10, 17:21#192565
just a few days and we into the next race. Jenson Button also took last years race here. I'm hoping for a Ferrari 1 - 2 with Jenson or Vettel on the podium as well. what say you..?
F1 and Motorsport Forums

Friday
Apr 02 Scattered Thunderstorms
Hi: 89° Lo: 77°
High 89F and low 77F. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
Percip chance: 95%
Saturday
Apr 03 Scattered Thunderstorms
Hi: 92° Lo: 77°
High 92F and low 77F. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
Percip chance: 85%
Sunday
Apr 04 Thunderstorms
Hi: 91° Lo: 77°
Slight chance of thunder. High 91F and low 77F. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
Percip chance: 95%

Jensonb wrote:Thunderstorms? Can anyone say half points? :/i can say exciting race if it only rains for abit.
Gaz wrote:Don't be toying with me heart with talk of championship leads and 1-2 finishes, I canny bear the strain!Jensonb wrote:Thunderstorms? Can anyone say half points? :/i can say exciting race if it only rains for abit.
Mclaren 1-2 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
could do with Lewis winning this time to keep him in the fight, even with Button 2nd he would take the lead, so long as Nando was 4th or worse.

vaptin wrote:Hopefully a strong performance from Ferrari, keep that lead.Hope so too..

antoniob wrote:I just hope that Ewan will be able to do something about that weird weather forecast he predicted...Does he control the weather now?

antoniob wrote:I just hope that Ewan will be able to do something about that weird weather forecast he predicted..heck no, I don't want an abandoned race but some rain will be wonderful. What have you got against wet races?
A dry weekend please ..
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!