FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By suitcase

Yeah not something I'd like to do but then again I have the boyfriend , he lets me decide my work hours... sometimes :(:(

:hehe::hehe:

But I'm sure the spontaneous work hours are fun for ya! hehe ;)

They would be if I was there :eek:

Oh!
Just want to say that your signature made me laugh :)
By Hanwombat

Yeah not something I'd like to do but then again I have the boyfriend , he lets me decide my work hours... sometimes :(:(

:hehe::hehe:

But I'm sure the spontaneous work hours are fun for ya! hehe ;)

They would be if I was there :eek:

Oh!
Just want to say that your signature made me laugh :)

your welcome :)
By racechick
Oh, thank you for that lovely picture... WAIT IS THAT A GIRL IN THE WINDOW
I know what a red light district is but I haven't had a first-hand experience, if you know what I mean.

The girls are beautiful and the whole experience of wandering round the red light district is sureal. I love it.
By suitcase
Oh, thank you for that lovely picture... WAIT IS THAT A GIRL IN THE WINDOW
I know what a red light district is but I haven't had a first-hand experience, if you know what I mean.

The girls are beautiful and the whole experience of wandering round the red light district is sureal. I love it.

How interesting...
By 7UpJordan
Yo. Ajax is the best thing about Amsterdam.

And smuggling Diamonds from there back into the UK. :P
By AKR
I have to say, although I live in Holland, I always feel more comfortable when i'm in England. The people are a lot more friendly and social compared to the people in Holland. Holland basically is flat and boring ;) And of course, England is the home of motoring so there are a lot more races for me to go to ;)

ummm What about Italy, there is a lot of motoring and racing there. I guess that's where I go for being at home when it involves cars and racing. :wink:
By Mark_Jones
I have to say, although I live in Holland, I always feel more comfortable when i'm in England. The people are a lot more friendly and social compared to the people in Holland. Holland basically is flat and boring ;) And of course, England is the home of motoring so there are a lot more races for me to go to ;)

ummm What about Italy, there is a lot of motoring and racing there. I guess that's where I go for being at home when it involves cars and racing. :wink:

True, but still England has Motorsport Valley. This is the region in England where al the mayor technical company are located. And England has about 25 proper racetracks where Italy has about 13(?)

this is a interesting link/file : Motorsport valley
By ChOnG
Hi ladies and gents

Have been signed up for awhile just browsing forums, thought id introduce myself.

Name is David Smith, im 27 and come from sunny old scotland :hehe: , Huge f1 fan and just cant get enough of it. Currently race in some f1 leagues aswell for rfactor and looking forward to the new codemasters game which looks stunning.
Looks like a very busy f1 forum which is great and im sure my girlfriend will be happy that i can share my thoughts here instead of drilling f1 into her head which i do all the time haha
So, hello and nice to meet you all :)

Cheers
By vaptin
Hi ladies and gents

Have been signed up for awhile just browsing forums, thought id introduce myself.

Name is David Smith, im 27 and come from sunny old scotland :hehe: , Huge f1 fan and just cant get enough of it. Currently race in some f1 leagues aswell for rfactor and looking forward to the new codemasters game which looks stunning.
Looks like a very busy f1 forum which is great and im sure my girlfriend will be happy that i can share my thoughts here instead of drilling f1 into her head which i do all the time haha

Cheers

Harzaar! :drink:
By AKR

True, but still England has Motorsport Valley. This is the region in England where al the mayor technical company are located. And England has about 25 proper racetracks where Italy has about 13(?)

this is a interesting link/file : Motorsport valley

Not sure on the exact number of proper race tracks Italy has but I would say you are right that England has more. And a lot of racing teams are based in England. Well F1 teams are including a lot of the non British ones. Either way though if you want to race or see racing, one wont be disappointed in either of the 2 countries. :D
By suitcase
Hi ladies and gents

Cheers

Welcome!

See our F1 related articles too!