FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By mathewh
game for all F1 addicts try it you WILL get hooked

Link removed. - SF -
By racechick
I moving this to the technophiloes section which is particularly for games.
By Jabberwocky
I have been playing it for a year or so now mate. it is good
By Jamie
Is it good? What do you exactly do?
By SimonB
When i try and register it doesnt send me the confirmation email which is annoying because i want to play!
By bud
we used to have forumula1.com seasons of Batracer. It is addictive at first but then after a while you realise "what the hell am I doing wasting my time on this" :hehe:
By Jamie
we used to have forumula1.com seasons of Batracer. It is addictive at first but then after a while you realise "what the hell am I doing wasting my time on this" :hehe:

That crap?
By Sam-KK24
I played it for about a year.. It's great to start with, you can keep interest up if you nip in and get a good team, but otherwise it's a bit useless.

It's crap now aswell you can't use the same for however long it is!

I used to play private seasons for a while on another forum, and you'd roleplay and stuff (giving interviews and news stories) and stuff between races, which were twice a week. We kept it up for 13 seasons I believe, but by the end it was only half a grid, with many AWOL. I remember one time in particular one of the Aguris were AWOL, it turned to a Monsoon and he won by a country mile!

BATracer have brought out DTM and stuff, but I've not played since the 09 Carset was launched. A shame really, I've got 2 KT accounts just sitting there!
By Sam-KK24
OK, so the last proper Public game was in August 2008, with a few Indy 500's and private races betwen then and April last year. Buut, I started playing again yesterday and I'm addicted again! Anyone still play? Would u guys be up for Private games or teaming?
By LifeW12
Someone uploaded content that Ferrari said weren't within copyright rules so they had to take it all down

Statement Concerning Infringement of Trademarks and Designs of Ferrari S.p.A. "Ferrari" of Maranello

The inclusion of Ferrari material into BATracer was not authorised by Ferrari, and the activity of BATracer and it's user's contributions was not in any way related to Ferrari.

As of 2nd November 2009 all such material has been removed.
By fcarsenal10
C'mon guys.. Join us..

It's fantastic game.. You just have to start it..

<edited for content>
Last edited by scotty on 11 Mar 10, 23:42, edited 1 time in total.Reason: batracer links have been removed from this thread before, why would that change now?

See our F1 related articles too!