FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By 130R
Anybody else into it?... I can't wait!

Although I'm British I've supported the All Blacks for years... should be fun as my gf is an Aussie :D

I think it is more open than many people think... I predict a France/NZ final...

And as for England :cry: ... not very patriotic of me I know, but as Jonny Wilkinson seems to be out I don't hold much hope for them...

Dark horse? Australia...
By McLaren Fan
I don't particularly follow Rugby, however, watch it the odd time. I like to see the All-Blacks and Scotland do well, watch the English suffer as they build themselves up to be the best things since sliced bread (although not as much this year as they really are crap). I have had no major problems in supporting Ireland in the past (bought a few jerseys to wear etc.), although there a few things I'm unhappy about, however, after what happened at Ravenhill the other week due the IRFU's political decision, I'm very uncertain I'll be able to support the team in the future until the attitude of the nation's governing body is changed.
By certom
Italy is the outsider :lol:
By 8-ball
Rugby is an complicated game with complicated rules, NFL is way better.
By Irv the Swerve
rugby is an complicated game with complicated rules. NFL is way better

A fan of both but you can't honestly say that NFL is better? NFL is a stop/starting game, you want a bit of free-flowing action and that what Rugby gives you.

NFL is way more complicated than Rugby. :!:
By certom
yeah right, NFL is an unstopped break, and then rugby is far more cool without any protection! :)
By 130R
they dont wear protection cause the tackles are not as fierce. Check this vid out!! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_bzcKUrzRg0

The only reason those ^^^ tackles are 'fiercer' is 'because' of the helmets and padding... its all relative... both sports have their own merits and cannot really be compared 'like for like'...
By certom
it's like comparing formula 1 and rally, isn't it?
By Irv the Swerve
I love watching South Africa and they will go far

SA HAVE WON THE WC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

(And no not Super Aguri) :wink:
By Lewis Hamilton - COME ON!
I love watching South Africa and they will go far

SA HAVE WON THE WC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

(And no not Super Aguri) :wink:

South America have won the West Coast?

i thing ur drunk LOL

See our F1 related articles too!