FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By F1tastic
Hi all.

Just joined here after getting totally fed up of the censorship imposed at the ITV F1 forum by so called administrators. Almost anything critical gets canned. I've just had a thread about James Allen's hopeless commentary and constant book plugging deleted so here I am.

Hope the same sort of treatment doesn't happen here... at first glance it looks alot more grown up....

Andy.
By Ruby
Welcome :) I've not been here long myself to be honest but I like it, don't know if 'grown-up' is an accurate description though... :wink::lol:
By madbrad
You're not allowed to say anything bad about Hamilton here either, but it isn't the mods that want you to stop.
By ArtHowe
Hi F1tastic, the forum is tolerant of extreme views and heated exchanges. Swearing and the like is not tolerated for long and spamming is quickly taken care of. On the whole, it is a good place for "vigorous differences". They even allow rabid Alonso fans, so you can see... it's pretty laid back. Welcome to the jungle.
By Lewisfan
I sorry but it turning into most f1 forums, you are NOT allowed to express an opinion unless you are spainish. I am also a Refugee from ITV. :(:(
By F1tastic
Cheers one and all.

Pretty usual I guess to see extreme views about Lewis / Fernando, and thats all par for the course.
I find it refreshing that there are other subjects (even as a Lewis / Dennis / Macca fan). (Whoops, pinned my flag to the wall there!)

What's even better is that I see I'm not the only one that thinks James Allen is a complete - well, you all know what I mean.

In a bit of a quandry with ITV - I love Brundles insight and objectivity - hate the book plugging and retrospective Schumacherism from his side-kick.
By madbrad
I sorry but it turning into most f1 forums, you are NOT allowed to express an opinion unless you are spainish. I am also a Refugee from ITV. :(:(

please become a refugee from here too.
By Lewis Hamilton - COME ON!
welcome...as i'm a F1 refugee...cos the forum i was on...wouldnt allow sig banners....FTW!!!

what soccer team do ya support
By cap-dude
Yeah, James Allen is far too obbsessive over British drivers, and forgets to mention the great work of others.

See our F1 related articles too!