FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By AKR
“I’d like to consider Ferrari as a scaled down version of God"

So damm true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeremy has got to be the greatest Englishman in the history of England. Ferrari is divine and that is the perfect quote I would apply to Ferrari in F1. Jeremy was quoting road car Ferraris. But in reality Ferrari is Ferrari and they are all great. :thumbup:
Clarkson made me laugh on the lsat episode when he shouted out of the car "Gypsy children, did you shrink the man in the car behind me?"
The one where he was testing one of the new Audi's, He said the front light's remind him of Xmas on a council estate had me in stitches :hehe:
You can always count on Clarkson's dry sense of humour to give you a laugh. :D

*Captain Slow turns up in an Austin Princess* And he's brought a piece of cheese...
recently I have been finding May funnier than Clarkson

I think Clarkson is funnier, but May is possibly getting to be more entertaining. I love May's other shows, I've never seen one I didn't like.

Hammond does a great job in the "kind of almost straightman" role. He plays off the other two fantastically. Speaking of though, was it my imagination or did we not see much of Hammster this week?
One thing I do miss is Clarkson teasing Hammond about his teeth, it's been too long since we last heard Hammond saying "I HAVE NOT HAD MY TEETH DONE!!".
By Gaz

So damm true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeremy has got to be the greatest Englishman in the history of England. Ferrari is divine and that is the perfect quote I would apply to Ferrari in F1. Jeremy was quoting road car Ferraris. But in reality Ferrari is Ferrari and they are all great. :thumbup:

He's a very funny bloke yep.

Wonder what he'll think of the Mclaren.

He's a very funny bloke yep.

Wonder what he'll think of the Mclaren.

Probably "POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :P
My favorite quote of his is the one where he says Speed never kills, suddenly becoming stationary is what gets you.

See our F1 related articles too!