30%
Mark Webber
4%
Sebastian Vettel
13%
Nick Heidfeld
48%

See facial hair.

Ah, Webber's is just a bit of stubble, I can live with that. That picture of Button doesn't show his beard at it's worst.

See facial hair.

Ah, Webber's is just a bit of stubble, I can live with that. That picture of Button doesn't show his beard at it's worst.

Ah but still this poll isn't about beards. It's about all forms of facial hair. :hehe:

See facial hair.

Ah but still this poll isn't about beards. It's about all forms of facial hair. :hehe:

Good point. I got a bit carried away.

Webber has to be the winner in that case.

See facial hair.

Good point. I got a bit carried away.

Webber has to be the winner in that case.

Ah I'll need to make more polls up at a later date. Post Abu Dhabi... and find the EwmanM trophy from last year.
I dare any of them to grow Mansell tache's or sideburns like Sir Jackie and Emerson Fittipaldi grew back in the early 70's. :P
Well, if Ewan won't give me an "I hate beards" option, I'll have to vote for Webber. I can't remember his therefore it was the least offensive to me.

Why do British women hate facial hair so much?

Anyways, current F1's best facial hair was and will always be Heidfeld. Theissen's stache is pretty close.
Well, if Ewan won't give me an "I hate beards" option, I'll have to vote for Webber. I can't remember his therefore it was the least offensive to me.

I don't

I don't

:eek::hehe:

I don't

Aren't you Australian?

See our F1 related articles too!