6%
The people complaining about noise levels at Spa
40%
Franz Tost
6%
Donington
9%
Thanks for making the thread EwmanM :)

I had a hard time choosing though, because every candidate is a worthy douche.

But in the end I voted for Piquet, he's the undisputed king of douche's. He's what future douche's will look up to, and think "gee I wanna be like him one day." Then one day, he will write an autobiography titled "Nelson Piquet Junior: My Life as a Douche Bag." He will follow it up with douche trading card games, where you can trade cards based off of other douche's.

"Hey I'll trade you my Ralf Schumacher for your Bernie Ecclestone."

"No way!! My Bernie has way higher douche points than Ralf."

"Okay Okay. Here I'll throw in my Kanye West and Bret Michaels, and it'll be fair"

"Deal"

He'll then make a fortune selling other douche related products, and eventually trade mark the word douche. All of his douchey work will then amount to nothing when Flavio Briatore sues his arse dry for "deliberately telling me to be a douche bag," ending speculation that Flavio Briatore was indeed not a douche, even though he really was. He was just mad that Nelsinho fired him for being sh!tty at his job selling douche related products. So at the end of the day, Nelsinho will just be a douche waiting to prove himself again. And they lived happily ever after, the end.
You certainly like your douche Rive. :hehe:
Noone annoyed me more this year than Nelson Piquet Jnr, he gets my vote. Although the residents near Spa came close.
Donington. By the way... why is Tost on here? he hasn't done anything wrong all season from my knowledge....

Apart from wreck Bourdais's career and make Buemi's and Alguersuari's unnecessarily hard? Apart from take a competent team and mis-manage them so badly everyone else on the grid beat them despite the fact they had one of the top 3 chassis?
Apart from wreck Bourdais's career and make Buemi's and Alguersuari's unnecessarily hard? Apart from take a competent team and mis-manage them so badly everyone else on the grid beat them despite the fact they had one of the top 3 chassis?

Bourdais wrecked his own career. He was being out performed by a complete rookie, he is to blame for that.

Buemi & Alguersuari are rookies, thats the reason the team aren't performing like Red Bull

Bourdais wrecked his own career. He was being out performed by a complete rookie, he is to blame for that.

Buemi & Alguersuari are rookies, thats the reason the team aren't performing like Red Bull

Yup. They may have one of the best chassis, but when that isn't optimised for the engine (and other parts i guess, if there are any) you are running it suddenly becomes far worse...

Lies. Bourdais was generally beating Buemi and was doing a perfectly respectable job, unlike no-hopers such as Nakajima and Piquet.

Vettel was a rookie too, and look what he managed in that team under Berger. Tost is useless and a menace.

:rofl:

Man I laugh at the goons who think Bourdais was outperformed by Buemi. Sure Buemi had one measly point more than Bourdais, but he wasnt beating Bourdais that badly enough to be replaced half way through the season. Only Tost would be stupid enough to replace a guy he didnt like with an inexperienced 19 year old who didnt do sh!t for the team.
Only Tost would be stupid enough to replace a guy he didnt like with an inexperienced 19 year old who didnt do sh!t for the team.

He DID actually: he got confused, visited the Red Bull pit and nearly ruined SV's race that way :P
Tost is w***er of the year.

douche bag, thats the in payout word in America now days huh :hehe: Geny Y is already bringing it to Australia now.

Naw. The 'in' put down word has been f*g over here for like the past 10 years.

See our F1 related articles too!