FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
#157233
EwmanM wrote:What is with society today?
:hehe: They all taste the same really doesn't mean I'm going to show my face in public dressed like them though.
#157234
Amanda wrote:
EwmanM wrote:What is with society today?
:hehe: They all taste the same really doesn't mean I'm going to show my face in public dressed like them though.
You wouldn't be saying that if we had to ration them.
#157244
EwmanM wrote:
Amanda wrote:
EwmanM wrote:What is with society today?
:hehe: They all taste the same really doesn't mean I'm going to show my face in public dressed like them though.
You wouldn't be saying that if we had to ration them.
Trying to rationalize with the opposite umpalumpa has been proven to be 99% fruitless in it's endeavor.
#157245
texasmr2 wrote:
EwmanM wrote:
Amanda wrote:
EwmanM wrote:What is with society today?
:hehe: They all taste the same really doesn't mean I'm going to show my face in public dressed like them though.
You wouldn't be saying that if we had to ration them.
Trying to rationalize with the opposite umpalumpa has been proven to be 99% fruitless in it's endeavor.
:hehe::rofl::thumbup:

I agree. However this past week i've felt like Andy Williams
#157250
Just because I said that, strictly for humorous reason's, does not mean I will stop trying :D .

Amanda,
Just having some fun so please don't take it wrong ok? So "how you doing?"! :wink:
#157269
texasmr2 wrote:Just because I said that, strictly for humorous reason's, does not mean I will stop trying :D .

Amanda,
Just having some fun so please don't take it wrong ok? So "how you doing?"! :wink:

No offence taken, I was too busy laughing at the word filter ("umpalumpa"). I did wonder if you were calling me a short orange person for a minute. :hehe:
#157401
Jabberwocky wrote:Image

OK it is not an F1 car, but anyhow, nice color

I used to know a girl at college with a bright pink car. It had daisy stickers all over it and a big fluffy steering wheel. Mind, she did look like a Barbie :banghead2:
#157404
Amanda wrote:
Jabberwocky wrote:Image

OK it is not an F1 car, but anyhow, nice color

I used to know a girl at college with a bright pink car. It had daisy stickers all over it and a big fluffy steering wheel. Mind, she did look like a Barbie :banghead2:
my girlfriends sister has a pink honda jazz. I can never decide if it worth more or less than a normal one.

less because a bloke would never buy it
more because there is strange women around who would love it.
#157409
Jabberwocky wrote:
Amanda wrote:
Jabberwocky wrote:Image

OK it is not an F1 car, but anyhow, nice color

I used to know a girl at college with a bright pink car. It had daisy stickers all over it and a big fluffy steering wheel. Mind, she did look like a Barbie :banghead2:
my girlfriends sister has a pink honda jazz. I can never decide if it worth more or less than a normal one.

less because a bloke would never buy it
more because there is strange women around who would love it.

I guess some women just love pink, I hate it personally (she says while wearing a pink dressing gown :blush: ), especially on a car. It should be banned, unless you're this lady of course...

Image
#157464
Amanda wrote:
Jabberwocky wrote:
Amanda wrote:
Jabberwocky wrote:Image

OK it is not an F1 car, but anyhow, nice color

I used to know a girl at college with a bright pink car. It had daisy stickers all over it and a big fluffy steering wheel. Mind, she did look like a Barbie :banghead2:
my girlfriends sister has a pink honda jazz. I can never decide if it worth more or less than a normal one.

less because a bloke would never buy it
more because there is strange women around who would love it.

I guess some women just love pink, I hate it personally (she says while wearing a pink dressing gown :blush: ), especially on a car. It should be banned, unless you're this lady of course...

Dude you guys, she did that to support a breast cancer foundation!! Not because she likes pink.
#157465
Rivelution wrote:
Amanda wrote:
Jabberwocky wrote:
Amanda wrote:
Jabberwocky wrote:Image

OK it is not an F1 car, but anyhow, nice color

I used to know a girl at college with a bright pink car. It had daisy stickers all over it and a big fluffy steering wheel. Mind, she did look like a Barbie :banghead2:
my girlfriends sister has a pink honda jazz. I can never decide if it worth more or less than a normal one.

less because a bloke would never buy it
more because there is strange women around who would love it.

I guess some women just love pink, I hate it personally (she says while wearing a pink dressing gown :blush: ), especially on a car. It should be banned, unless you're this lady of course...

Dude you guys, she did that to support a breast cancer foundation!! Not because she likes pink.

Oops, In that case Bravo to her. Who is it?
  • 1
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 16

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!