FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
they would make millions$$$ if they made a hamilton watch lol. Vettel is great dont get me wrong, but hamilton has a huge fan base to bank on lol

<edited for content>

Why was my post removed anyway? Please explain?
they would make millions$$$ if they made a hamilton watch lol. Vettel is great dont get me wrong, but hamilton has a huge fan base to bank on lol

<edited for content>

Why was my post removed anyway? Please explain?

Because when people make their first post and it just contains links to sites selling things, it kinda looks like they are a spammer. I truly apologise if you are not one, but you have to understand that forums can become overrun with spammers, and thus we have to take suitable action to prevent them. :) I have restored your post in the meantime.
Sorry if i seemed like a spammer. I'm not at all, i'm very passionate about formula 1 and also watches, so when i saw this post i had to reply, i have no links to these web sites or brands its just my own personal tastes. Sorry if i offended anyone :(
Sorry if i seemed like a spammer. I'm not at all, i'm very passionate about formula 1 and also watches, so when i saw this post i had to reply, i have no links to these web sites or brands its just my own personal tastes. Sorry if i offended anyone :(

No worries, like i said i've undone the edit on your post, i just hope you aren't put off this forum by the incident. :) Go introduce yourself and stick around for the party! :wavey::drink:

No worries, like i said i've undone the edit on your post, i just hope you aren't put off this forum by the incident. :) Go introduce yourself and stick around for the party! :wavey::drink:

tut tut scotty you and your heavy handed tactics.

But you an Ewan did the old good cop bad cop routine to him via PM.

:P
I really like the BRM watches too. The price of the Vettel watch seems fair to me. £1000 + is what you'd for a premium timepiece. I have absolutely no time whatsoever for current Rolex prices though, what the hell do people love so much about that brand!?
I really like the BRM watches too. The price of the Vettel watch seems fair to me. £1000 + is what you'd for a premium timepiece. I have absolutely no time whatsoever for current Rolex prices though, what the hell do people love so much about that brand!?

looks tacky to me, and you know people are gonna think its fake!

thats to rolex btw, just to be clear!!
No your right. £350 for a limited edition watch is very good. I'm just not attracted to the brand Casio, reminds me of a school calulator, and i'm not a Vettel fan. So overall not appealing :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!