FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
I'm the Manc (Gaz) who said "Ya Know" too much :( , Jonny is 7up the Yorkshire lad hence why he said By' Eck Lad alot :P Jack is the Southerner And obviously the Scot - Ewan.

Think we covered most UK demographics well we just need a Irish person, and somone from Wales.

And we have Mclaren fan, Ferrari, Williams and Renault so the big 4 teams i guess.

Anyone wants to join in tho apply within,

I know just the man from Ireland we could ask, if I get on the XBox tonight and he's online I'll ask him.
I'm the Manc (Gaz) who said "Ya Know" too much :( , Jonny is 7up the Yorkshire lad hence why he said By' Eck Lad alot :P Jack is the Southerner And obviously the Scot - Ewan.

Think we covered most UK demographics well we just need a Irish person, and somone from Wales.

And we have Mclaren fan, Ferrari, Williams and Renault so the big 4 teams i guess.

I know just the man from Ireland we could ask, if I get on the XBox tonight and he's online I'll ask him.

Yeh and i think you need to say By eck Lad alot more.

and other yorkshire sayings. :P
Ewee honey, your voice is so schmexy :cloud9::twisted:

:hehe: Sarcasm?
gotta have eddie jordan on it.

A personal dream of mine. :cloud9:

Although we are going mainly British, there would be no objects for other members from other parts of the world. I mean this all originated from this forum.

Sorry - only just got round to listening to this. Thought the quality was excellent :clap:
Would say it was a bit too long though - would like to have seen it a little bit shorter

Thank you for listening, I promise progress will be made to iron out any of the problems that we first encountered. Including a shortened cast.

Once #2 is up, spread the word. :yes: Maybe EJ will see it. :hehe:
Didn't like the music or Leggard at start. Thought the discussions were fairly boring and not too insightful.

It's a hard thing to do though so

+1 for effort

Thanks for listening anyway mate, sorry we wasted your time.

Best if you avoid listening to the next one eh.

(oh and it was james allen at the start by the way)
Thought the discussions were fairly boring and not too insightful.

Care to explain why exactly? :scratchchin:
Didn't like the music or Leggard at start. Thought the discussions were fairly boring and not too insightful.

It's a hard thing to do though so

+1 for effort

Thanks for listening anyway mate, sorry we wasted your time.

Best if you avoid listening to the next one eh.

(oh and it was james allen at the start by the way)

sorry it was allen at start, with some serious reverb. it wasn't a waste of time and if telling me not to listen to the next one is how you take criticism i would just stop altogether if i was you mate.
Thought the discussions were fairly boring and not too insightful.

Care to explain why exactly? :scratchchin:

Well I could, but I won't as I am clearly in the minority and I don't want to upset anyone anymore than I seem to have.

I will take longbows advice and just not listen to the next one.

See our F1 related articles too!