FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
Autosport Podcast watch out! :D

LOL, well I dunno about that. But thanks alot for your kind words :)

Seriously, save for the variable sound quality and occasional swearing, it was very good. It went into a lot more depth than Autosport's one, for instance. Also, as your sponsored by anybody yet - which might actually be an avenue you can explore at some stage - there was no plugging companies and taking breaks every few minutes. At the risk of going against what I just said, shortening the podcast a little might be better. Whilst the material is interesting, an hour takes up a reasonable chunk of people's time. Even forty five minutes is more manageable.
I think that's pretty much what we're going to do for the next one. There is common theme in the improvements that we need to make. We realise it and so do the listeners. Sound quality, structure and length are certainly the ones which will improve as we progress.

So yes, thank you once more.
Who was who then? I worked out Ewan because of the accent but I'm rubbish when it comes to English accents and I don't know all of your names. I'm guessing that the quiet one is 7upjordan? The very english sounding one is Gilles27? Which leaves the last one as Longbow? How wrong am I?
Who was who then? I worked out Ewan because of the accent but I'm rubbish when it comes to English accents and I don't know all of your names. I'm guessing that the quiet one is 7upjordan? The very english sounding one is Gilles27? Which leaves the last one as Longbow? How wrong am I?

I'm the Manc (Gaz) who said "Ya Know" too much :( , Jonny is 7up the Yorkshire lad hence why he said By' Eck Lad alot :P Jack is the Southerner And obviously the Scot - Ewan.

Think we covered most UK demographics well we just need a Irish person, and somone from Wales.

And we have Mclaren fan, Ferrari, Williams and Renault so the big 4 teams i guess.

Anyone wants to join in tho apply within,

See our F1 related articles too!