FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
So we said we'd make it and we did. Probably the longest podcast-pilot known to man.

If you are a fan of Formula One and want to hear four blokes talk about it for about an hour well this might be the show for you.

Yes I said we'd make one and we have, so why don't you download, give it a listen and tell me and my panel what you think.

Granted the sound quality might be a little poor, the convo a little jump, but hey it's a start, and we welcome this forum's opinion. Why?

Well it was made by members of this board. Members who do not wish to make a profit from this, but instead entertain and have their views heard through the interweb.

Grand Prix-Cast Episode One 2009 Belgium Grand Prix

Click Here To Listen Now!

Disclaimer - we do not own F1, any music used or any other legal jargon. This is merely a thrown-together pilot. This was recorded Monday evening.
Who's the 4 members who made it?
Great job guys! I really enjoyed listening to it. Covered a good range of topics and i had a laugh at times. Quality! :thumbup::yes:

No point me listing any constructive criticisms, cause i'm sure you already know what they'd be anyway.

If you want anyone else to contribute on any level in the future i'd relish the opportunity, just drop me a message. For sure. :wink:
Great job guys! I really enjoyed listening to it. Covered a good range of topics and i had a laugh at times. Quality! :thumbup::yes:

No point me listing any constructive criticisms, cause i'm sure you already know what they'd be anyway.

If you want anyone else to contribute on any level in the future i'd relish the opportunity, just drop me a message. For sure. :wink:

Thanks alot man, I realise the main one is volumes of certain contributors?

Thanks alot man, I realise the main one is volumes of certain contributors?

Yeah, 7up Johnny was practically silent compared to everyone else.

no no i want to hear them.

Not really a criticism but you said 'for sure' a few times. :nono::P

See our F1 related articles too!