FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By certom
Hey guys have you heard?? Alonso has been penalized for i don't know what, and tomorrow, he will have 2 seconds more on each lap of his qualifing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i think that the judges have understand that they have made a bullpoo(is this the right word?!) in Monaco!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy! I'm very happy!!!!! I'm very very happy!!!!!!!!!!
By Selcouth_Feline
That's a bit of an odd ruling!!
Anyone got any more info on this?!
By Stephen
Yeah, it's complicated but overall it looks like the pressure is really getting to the Spaniard!

From ITV-F1:
Fernando Alonso has been punished for dangerous driving following an altercation with Robert Doornbos in Friday practice for the Hungarian Grand Prix.

The world champion will have two seconds added to his fastest lap time in each segment of Saturday’s qualifying.

Alonso gesticulated angrily at Doornbos after the Red Bull third driver held him up on a new-tyre run on Friday afternoon and then appeared to brake-test the Dutchman going into the first corner.

The two drivers were summoned to the stewards’ office to give their versions of the incident, and Alonso was later called back a second time.

After lengthy deliberations the stewards handed the Spaniard two time penalties of one second each for separate offences.

The first was for “unnecessary, unacceptable and dangerous” driving in the incident with Doornbos, the other for overtaking under a yellow flag.

The penalties mean that Alonso will be hard pressed to make it past the knockout qualifying stages on Saturday, and is likely to start from the middle of the grid or below.

That will seriously dent his chances of a good result given that overtaking is notoriously difficult at the Hungaroring (though it is marginally easier than it used to be after changes to the circuit layout in 2003).
By certom
go on formula1.com, and you will find a sum up of what happened!

You can't imagine how much i'm satisfied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By schumi
he's losing the plot, last year he had nothing to lose but this year is a different story. It's what seperates the men from the boys. I'm a Ferrari so i'm delighted but i have to say it seems an odd punishment. I'm gonna really enjoy qualifying now, surely they'll get him as far up the grid as possible on full fuel, it seems the only option. This is not gonna help his already delicate nerves hee hee hee
By darwin dali
He turns more and more into a jerk. His fist shaking in the past had already pissed me off. Who the hell does he think he is? Brat! One of the reasons why I couldn't stand AS...
By Selcouth_Feline
I've never rated him as a driver and I dislike his attitude, and I feel that he was incredibly lucky last year to win the championship. The pressure has definitely got to him.....c'mon Schumacher!!
By bud
DD you rekn he is a jerk for fist shaking? you couldnt stand AS the fastest driver ever to race an F1 car? Yet you love and support the worst dirtiest world champ of all time?? go figure huh :roll: i dont hear a peep about Mikes antics from you!

Its funny reading all the Ferrari supporters sudden dislike for ALonso this year, shows what a bunch of w**kers you all are! Ferrari or nothing attitude! I hope Renault can fight through FIAFERRARI's tinkering of the rules and take out both championships and shove it up all your asses!

Certom Mike parking in monaco was bullpoo he should of had alot more takin away from him than just throwing him to the back of the grid, cheating shouldnt be condoned what so ever!
By schumi
Ferrari or nothing SHRUB? You're anybody but Ferrari. Open your eyes not everything is Schumachers fault. For the record he's the best driver to ever grace F1. Senna always drove for the top teams, was Renault a top team when Schumacher won there and how long was it til they won again after he left? When he joined Ferrari how were they doing? Are you telling me Senna never cheated? It's what happens when you love something so much and want something so much and you have less than a second to make a decision, it's called passion something you obviously no nothing about. Shrub go f*** yourself with a red hot poker you clown. Call yourself an fan?
By schumi
well Schumacher penalized 2 should make for an interesting race
By Selcouth_Feline
I'm not a Ferrari fan, but I'd much rather see Schumi win than Alonso win. As I said, I think Alonso was incredibly lucky last season that McLaren had as many problems as they did :)

Anyway, well done Kimi for a well-deserved pole :) Looking forward to what should be a really interesting race tomorrow....I'm hoping kimi wins!!
By bud
Schumacher is not the best to grace F1, he never has had a decent team mate to compare himself with, he gets priority orders! A true champ would never need that to win! Senna was always in a top team? atleast he had to compete with another all time great in the same car! something schuey cannot claim.
and for the record he never drove for Renault, it was Benetton Ford and Benetton Renault ;) and i believe Mike brining rory byrne and Ross brawn along with him to Ferrari may be a reason why Benetton stuggled after he left... could be wrong though :shock: haha

FIA its funny how when Ferrari are in a tight fight ie 03 and this year how they like to point out things to the FIA... that will directly hinder their opponents performance :roll:

and schumi im a fan or RACING not of politics not of team orders, i beleive youre the one who needs to take a look at what you support! the Evil empire

and dude im over your tough guy net talk!! really get over it, youre making me cry 8)

Im surprised the moderators let you talk like that HINT HINT :shock:
By schumi
DD you rekn he is a jerk for fist shaking? you couldnt stand AS the fastest driver ever to race an F1 car? Yet you love and support the worst dirtiest world champ of all time?? go figure huh :roll: i dont hear a peep about Mikes antics from you!

Its funny reading all the Ferrari supporters sudden dislike for ALonso this year, shows what a bunch of w**kers you all are! Ferrari or nothing attitude! I hope Renault can fight through FIAFERRARI's tinkering of the rules and take out both championships and shove it up all your asses!

you're over the tough net talk? since when? 7 world championships and how many contenders have come and gone? he is the best, i'm sure he'd change his attitude toward winning if he knew it didn't fit into the way you think things should be done. He's a walking talking fast driving legend, you're kids and theirs will talk about the legend Michael Schumacher.
By Selcouth_Feline
Hmm, not a good weekend for Schumi. Although I sort of see his point, I still don't think he should have overtaken those two cars. And turning into Heidfeld was a bad mistake....Schumi had no chance and it was better to get 1 point rather than the none he has ended up with - particularly as Massa was running in 9th and (probably) wouldn't have attempted to overtake him. Credit to him for even making it round the track with those tyres though!!!

Excellent drive for Button - I'm really pleased for him :)

Shame about Kimi :( I think it was 50/50 as Liuzzi was trying to help and Kimi didn't realise he was braking in time :(

Definitely the best GP of the season for me !
By bud
Schumi, you have a dilusional Schumacher fixation :shock: keep telling yourself all that ;)

Yes it was a shame for Kimi, wasnt Luizzi's fault either just miscommunication!
Good day For Jenson and Pedro both finally tasting podium delights!

See our F1 related articles too!