FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By schumi
well it's fair to say that was a bit easy for the Ferraris, makes the rest of the season interesting. How many ad breaks did utv have i lost count it's like watching highlights with them. How come during a football match nobody goes to ads except at half time. utv are taking the piss
By Selcouth_Feline
ITV's pre-race pit walk was the funniest one I've seen in a long time!

Well done Schumi - my money's on you to win the Championship. Soo....what's happened to Alonso? Hands up who think it was the car that won last year's championship rather than the driver ;) Renault keep b*tching and making snide comments about Michelin - if they were really that bad, how come Kimi managed to end up third? Great drive from Kimi - even though there was another fantastic stuff-up by Mclaren AGAIN. I felt really sorry for Webber as well :( Great drive, shame it ended the way it did.

Let's hope Ferrari keep on with their winning ways!
By schumi
has to be said Alonso really looked shaken after the race trying to convince the world all is well and calm at Renault. I wouldn't write him off yet but it sure does make the rest of the season very exciting. Kimi showed again he's the real deal where ever he goes next he'll be a force
By Selcouth_Feline
I thought what Ross Braun said yesterday was interesting - I can't remember his exact words but it was something like they didn't want to upset the balance with next years driver annoucements...sounds to me like there are going to be some big changes, so my money's on having Kimi driving for Ferrari next year. However, with Massa doing so well recently, maybe they may think twice about changing their line-up.
By schumi
yea but Massa is hardly Kimi? maybe MS has already made a decision? he's already a legend what has he got left to prove
By Marco
yea but Massa is hardly Kimi? maybe MS has already made a decision? he's already a legend what has he got left to prove

10 World Championships?
By certom
WWWWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCHUMI AND FERRARI 2006 FORMULA 1 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By schumi
10 world championships i like the sound of that, yea it really does fit
By darwin dali
Hold on... let him first win this one, okay? :D
By Stephen
Hold on... let him first win this one, okay? :D

Think he'll do it darwin? More to the point, are we going to see Kimi with Michael next year - it's giving me sleepless nights just at the prospect! :roll:
By darwin dali
Yes, he'll do it for sure.
Doubt the pairing of KR and MS - FM is the better numero due.
Poor chap - sleepless nights about a man? What's wrong with you? I only have sleepless nights about girls :D
By neil
How gracious of the cheating red baron to thank Massa. And he's starting to look wierd, nearly time for a monocle methinks :D
By Stephen
How gracious of the cheating red baron to thank Massa. And he's starting to look wierd, nearly time for a monocle methinks :D

PMSL! :twisted: Anyway, anyone else think it odd that Midland F1 are excluded from the results for bendy wings when Ferrari weren't earlier in the year?! :roll:
By darwin dali
rules got clarified, thus they violated the rules, thus they got excluded.
By Stephen
rules got clarified, thus they violated the rules, thus they got excluded.

As I understood the rules, flexy wings are allowed now...hence why all teams went and implemented them? Anyway, whats the FIAs thoughts on Renault and their dampeners - are they banned, or aren't they?

See our F1 related articles too!